Summer Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm (lunch 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm) and Thursday 8:00 am until noon.
Vickery Pediatrics On- Call Policy
1. An on-call service is available to all of our patients during evening, weekend and holiday hours.
2. We are proud to provide excellent after-hours advice by registered nurses through Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. They will be able to direct you to your next plan of action.
3. Dr. Delaney, Dr. Halloran or Dr. Munshi are available for emergent situations as a back-up to the CHOA nurse advice – line.
4. All routine questions will be addressed during weekday working hours.
5. All refills will be filled during regular weekday hours.
6. Antibiotics and other medications will not be called in outside of regular office hours.
Latest NewsMeasles information | 03-11-2016
There has been a confirmed case of Measles being treated at Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta that wa... Read More
Antiviral Influenza Treatment Recommendations from CDC for 2015 - 2016 | 11-08-2015
CDC recommendations use of Tamiflu in treatment and chemoprophylaxis of Influenza for the 2015 – 2... Read More
Auvi-Q Recall | 11-08-2015
Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanofi US is voluntarily recalling all Auvi-Q® (epinephrine injection... Read More
Welcome To Vickery Pediatrics
At Vickery Pediatrics, we treat your child as if they were one of our own. From their first visit, we strive to provide individualized care that is tailored to meet your child’s unique needs. We enjoy becoming a partner in your medical family and watching your child grow and thrive over the years.
We are a small family-oriented practice. The advantage of this, to you as a parent, is that by seeing the same doctor consistently your child can receive the best continuity of care. Our physicians are Board Certified in Pediatrics. We pride ourselves on constantly striving to improve our services with the latest technology available and adhering to the highest standards of care in the industry. Our office uses only electronic medical records (EMR). This allows our doctors and patients access 24/7 to their medical information through our website and Patient Portal (secure login).